Friday, March 14, 2008

Look Ma! I'm on Decor8!

(I chose the title of this post because my Mom does regularly read my blog! Hi Moms!)

Thanks so much to Holly from Decor8 for featuring me tonight on her wonderful blog. She started a conversation in the comments about the growing trend of using old book pages in  a lot of art that is being seen and sold on the web these days. Pop in and add to the conversation!

In other news: if you really want to be happy, peel and chop 4 apples, make sure one of them is a granny smith, and cook with a little water, some crunchy granola, some cinnamon and some cloves for about 20 minutes 'til it all gets mushy. Drizzle a little maple syrup on top and eat a huge pile of it right before bed, and if you are really into it, first thing in the morning too. This snack has allowed me to continue to find something to love about the gray rainy Philly winter.