Sunday, March 23, 2008

Vanilla Sandalwood Handmade Cold process soap

Ragtree has added a photo to the pool:

This bar can only be described as "Dark and Sexy!" It is a delicious blend of soft vanilla and masculine sandalwood which makes the ultimate gourmet bar for both men and women. The poppyseeds offer gentle exfoliation and visual interest to this already beautiful, rustic bar. Each bar is approximate 5 ounces.

I am a chemist by profession and adhere to the highest quality control standards. Aside from that, I am passionate about creating the best bar of soap possible with a blend of oils that create a luxurious, moisturizing, refreshing bath experience.

I create all my soap by the cold process method. I do many small batches so I can offer a wide array of exciting soap recipes and combinations. I have gotten rave reviews from all of my bars and have many repeat customers.

Need a custom gift? I will create soap tags just for you. A birthday card can be as much as $5.00. Instead of a card, give a bar of soap with a custom tag for your loved one! Contact me for details.