Monday, May 5, 2008

Introducing: CYDWOQ

While I was wandering around the World Wide Web, I came across this site that sells handcrafted shoes, bags, and belts.

Old-World Craftsmanship for Modern Feet - Those are the words that you are greeted with when first visiting CYDWOQ.com. Founder, Rafi Balouzian, loves to walk. In fact, the website states that he routinely walks 50 blocks to business meetings. (Wow!) Prior to CYDWOQ, Rafi's shoes were not helping his epic strolls. He decided to build a company that believes in making beautiful, functional products and now we all have access to nature-inspired footwear.

I looked around the online shop for a while - pondering whether I'd wear a certain boot or carry a particular bag. I must admit, I enjoyed my visit. The very user-friendly website was a big help too!

While there were many other items I found myself in awe of, the Vintage-Inspired boots below stole my heart!

Beautiful - Yes!

CYDWOQ.com - Shop online now