Sunday, May 4, 2008

Nicky Ree: New DMCA SENT against aDiva



Please note I do NOT SELL my illustrated TGA files or have never sold my illustrated TGA files to anyone. If anyone is using or reselling any TGA files that are of my illustrated works, they are doing it illegally and should be stopped.

I was told by several customers that Annejoy Paine had once again infringed upon my copyright on textures I had filed DMCA in the past in the year 2007.

Annejoy Paine of aDiva has once again used textures taken from my Julia and Spring Romance Collection and most recently my Satin Shine Collection. I made Satin Shine Collection with textures taken from my original Julia and Spring Romance Designs.

Attached with this blog is the pictures I took wearing my original designs and outfits from aDiva.

First, I wore the gowns from my Julia Collection and Satin Shine Collection which has the cut and style I used from my older Spring Romance and shading textures from Julia.

Second, I wore outfits I got from friends who bought from aDiva and shot the pictures in the same lighting, position, focus and scale.

Third, I pasted the pictures on top of each other and the pixel for pixel shading is shown in the simple animation.

Note the exact alignment of the seams, thickness, proportion of the shading. Literally pixel for pixel.

When I first approached Annejoy Paine of aDiva in 2007 when I first found out about the textures, she claimed that she created it from scratched but after further investigation by me, I believe my textures have been infringed upon and filed DMCA. You can read about it in this Link

Annejoy Pain smudged and blended the centre and top shading but she neglected to change the bottom half which makes me believe that she did in some way obtained my illustrated files and is still using them after repeated DMCA against her in 2007 and early 2008.


best regards
Nicky Ree