Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fabulously Free in SL: fabfree


I have some good news for me which might seem like bad news to some. Yesterday, I was offered a promotion in my First Life® job which has only been part time up until now. This promotion means full time hours and a heavy workload but it is a great opportunity for my family.

Does this mean FabFree is ending? No, this blog started out as a way to help the linden-impaired find fashion and will continue to do so. I just wont be blogging myself 4-5 times a day anymore.

Why are you telling us this? Simple, I am looking at a few new writers to FabFree. I have always wanted to find someone to focus mainly on the designer lucky chairs so I will be looking for this person as well.

If you are interested in writing for FabFree, please drop me a detailed notecard in world with the information below. Please remember that this is how I will be viewing your writing style:

Name:
Your views on freebies:
Your views on why supporting content creators is important(in other words not blogging or removing blogs about stolen items):